Summary of Qualifications:
- Results driven communicator demonstrating quality, general office administration and business strategies
- Proven record of achievement in generating long-term customer commitments through superior customer service
- Skilled in the development of sequential marketing plans to increase customer reach
- Experience in website creation and design to promote brand exposure
- Implemented marketing campaigns for service industry client
Samantha Smith is Lakelet Advisory Group's marketing director. Her primary role includes providing the firm with industry specific research as well as developing strategies to monitor, understand and respond to the needs of Lakelet clients. Ms. Smith creates and develops all strategic marketing methods for the firm.
Ms. Smith holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing and Supply Chains and Operations Management from the State University of New York at Buffalo. While attending the University at Buffalo, Ms. Smith was an active brother of the Pi Sigma Epsilon professional, co-ed marketing, sales and management fraternity. She is currently is an active member of the Buffalo Advertising Club.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - State University of New York at Buffalo, Summa Cum Laude
- Buffalo Advertising Club
- Pi Sigma Epsilon Professional Fraternity
- Volunteer at UNYFEAT
- 2010 Hurricane Katrina Disaster Relief Volunteer