Summary of Qualifications:
- 25+ years of entrepreneurial and management experience assisting organizations to identify and implement organizational changes for growth
- Over 10 years as a Business Development Partner at a leading middle-market private equity firm
- Dynamic Interpersonal skills enabling trust, credibility and strong relationships
- Creative and energetic approach to developing strategic marketing plans, implementing business process analysis and delivering top line growth
- Intelligent and dedicated professional with strong business ethics and financial acumen
Mr. Bianchi brings significant experience in management and business development to the Lakelet team. He is a key member of the marketing and business development team to respond to all our client's needs.
Prior to joining Lakelet Capital, Mr. Bianchi was a Partner - Business Development for a leading private equity fund located in Buffalo, NY with over $440 million under management. In this role, he obtained an outstanding track record for selecting and evaluating prospective equity investments and developing and executing strategic business plans.
Mr. Bianchi has utilize his management and interpersonal skills for over twenty-five years to lead organizations to the next level. His career experience includes forming a start-up company where he was responsible for all aspects of running the small business as well as holding several management positions at a leading multi-billion dollar service company.
Mr. Bianchi currently serves at the President of the Upstate Capital Association (formerly UVANY). He's also a board member at Junior Achievement of Western New York, Institute of Continuing Professional Education and Designated Drivers of Buffalo. He is a founder of Buffalo's First Thursday Business Networking and is actively involved in Upstate New York and Southern Ontario business communities.
- Holds a Certificate in Family Business Advising
- B.A. in Economics from Rowan University
- Executive MBA from the University at Buffalo
- Nationally Recognized for Prestigious Board of Directors Recipient from a leading service company in three separate business segments
- Achieved multiple national and regional awards for Management, Leadership and Performance recognition
- Published numerous articles
- Frequent lecturer and moderator in Private Equity, Business Development and Family Business Investing
- Judge on several business plan competitions including Ernst and Young Entrepreneurial Award and J.A Business Plan Competition